Paraffin Wax Hand therapy
- What is it? It is a soft wax heated in a special paraffin wax heater.
- It is good for a treatment before having a manicure and a pedicure. It is great for softening the skin on your hands and feet especially to those people who have hard skin.
- It is a soft wax because it contains paraffin oil and it can be heated on a low temperature.
- Also since the temperature is low, the feet or hands can be treated on the bath without causing damage to the skin. It is for external use only.
- The heat of the wax is absorbed by the skin and thus opens the pores.
- It moisturizes and gives off a radiant look to your feet and hands.
- It soothes the muscle pains and helps increase the blood circulation of the body.
- It is for external use only.
- Never heat it up in the microwave.
- Always use paraffin wax heater which has automatic heat controller.
- Never heat the paraffin wax in the stove or electric burner.
- Always test the temperature out before putting your feet or hands inside to check if it is okay to soak your parts of the body on the heater.
- Be careful. It is flammable.